Servings: 2 Points per serving: 7
8 ounces of Tilapia fillets (defrosted and rinsed, pat dry)
14 ounces baking potatoes (sliced thinly)
4 tablespoons bread crumbs (plain bread crumbs)
1 ounces parmesan cheese (grated)
Sprinkle of Italian Herbs Seasoning
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Lemon or lime juice (to taste)
Other needed items:
Non stick cooking spray
Directions below should be done to both packets.
- Heat oven to 375-400 degrees.
- Tear off two good size piece of foil that will become your packets
- Spray foil with non stick spray
- Divide fish and potatoes into 2 servings
- Layer potatoes in middle of foil
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray
- Sprinkle seasonings on potatoes
- Sprinkle ½ of parmesan cheese on potatoes
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs on potatoes
- Lay Tilapia over potatoes
- Season fish with seasonings and splash with a small amount of lemon or lime juice
- Sprinkle remaining bread crumb (1 T each) on fish.
- Seal up packet and place on rack in preheated oven.
I check the packet after about 20-25 minutes. Potatoes should be fork tender and fish should flake easily. If it is not ready after 20-25 minutes keep checking the fish every 5 minutes. It is not very good when over cooked.